MTA is pleased to be involved in many community outreach programs designed to improve the quality of life for our customers and the communities which we serve.
Here are a few of our outreach initiatives:
- MTA Go Green - Learn MTA green facts as well as what you can do to join the MTA Green Team.
- Ride Respect & Relax - Our Youth Page provides tips on safety as well as Ride Respect & Relax pledge.
- See Something, Say Something - No one can spot something suspicious or out of place better than you.
- Citizens Advisory Committee - Volunteer citizen group that advises the MTA.
- Citizens Advisory Committee for Accessible Transportation - Volunteer citizen group that advises the MTA.
- MARC Advisory Council - MARC riders make up this advisory group whose purpose is to improve MARC services.
- Words On Wheels - This program is a collaboration of the MTA ,Baltimore City Public Schools, the Maryland Institute College of Art, and private sponsors. The poems by the BCPS students were illustrated using artwork created by students at MICA's, Masters in Fine Arts Illustration Practice program.