What is the "R" schedule? This is a reduced level of service operated on selected holidays and during inclement weather conditions. Only trains with an "R" under the train number in the Camden and Penn Line timetables and Brunswick Line trains listed in the special grid on the right side of the timetable will operate. In addition, some trains will make additional stops when operating on the "R" schedule as noted in the timetable grid. Please note that the "R" schedule replaces the former "S" schedule and that there have been changes made to which trains operate on this reduced service schedule. Carefully review the timetables to ensure that the train you want to ride is operating.
The following is the holiday operational schedule for the remainder of 2019 for MARC Train:
- Presidents Day (February 18): R schedule Penn and Camden Line, no Brunswick service
- Memorial Day (May 27) – No service on any line
- 4th of July – Saturday schedule Penn Line only, no Camden or Brunswick
- Labor Day (September 2) – No service on any line
- Columbus Day (October 14) - R schedule on all three lines
- Veterans Day (November 11) - R schedule on all three lines
- Thanksgiving Day - (November 29) – No service on any line
- the day after Thanksgiving (November 30) - R schedule on the Penn Line only, no Camden or Brunswick Line service
- Christmas/New Years - TBD
Please note: MARC Train Service reserves the right to modify the above service and non-service dates. Advanced notification will be provided and this website will be updated.