Pay Less, See More.
The MTA All Access College Transit Pass allows students currently taking classes at participating Maryland area colleges, universities, trade and technical schools to purchase a 31 Day Pass for $55.00.
Whether you take MTA to school, shopping, sightseeing, nightlife, sporting events, and more, your All Access College Transit Pass will help you enjoy the freedom of unlimited, discounted travel throughout the Baltimore Metropolitan area.
Who can sign up for the MTA All Access College Transit Pass?
The pass is available through the MTA mobile app CharmPass for schools that are actively enrolled in the program. If your school participates in the program, find out how to enroll from your school administration.
The All Access College Transit Pass is not available to individual students if their school has not enrolled. Ask your school to contact the MTA Office of Fare Collections at 410-454-7974 for information and how-to sign-up. It’s easy and free to join!
Where can I use the pass?
The MTA All Access College Transit Pass is valid on MTA CityLink, LocalLink, Express BusLink, Light RailLink, and Metro SubwayLink for unlimited use thru the duration of your pass.
The MTA All Access College Transit Pass is not accepted on MARC Train service. For MARC student discounts, see http://www.studentadvantage.com/discountcard.
Where can I buy an All Access College Transit Pass?
Passes are only available thru the CharmPass mobile app. Passes are not sold at the MTA Transit Store or MTA pass sales locations. Please note that the MTA All Access College Pass is a 31 day pass not a monthly pass. This allows the flexibility to activate the pass when needed and travel for 31 consecutive days at your convenience!
Current participating schools:
- College of Notre Dame of Maryland (Coming Soon)
- Goucher College
- Johns Hopkins University – School of Medicine
- Johns Hopkins University – School of Nursing
- Morgan State University (University Student Center)
- North American Trade Schools – Security Blvd. (School Office)
- Towson University (University Ticket Office)
- University of Maryland at Baltimore (Parking Services)
- University of Maryland, Baltimore County
- Stevenson University
Who is eligible to purchase an All Access College Transit Pass?
- Students must be enrolled for the current school semester. Enrollment eligibility is determined by the school/university and forwarded to MTA. Students not enrolled and not taking classes during the semester are not eligible to receive the All Access College Transit Pass.
- Students not enrolled during a semester are not eligible to purchase a pass during that period.
- Students should be prepared to show required documentation requested by your school to validate eligibility. A student may only purchase a pass for him or herself. Passes cannot be purchased for family, friends, or other students and are not transferable.
- Faculty, school staff, or school administration are not eligible to purchase an MTA All Access College Transit Pass. Thru our mobile app MTA provides other pass options available to schools that can accommodate staff.
- A student ID must be available for inspection whenever riding MTA services.