Operators of MTA bus service are instructed to exercise caution while operating buses, boarding and alighting passengers at, or near designated bus stops, and are instructed to decrease speeds within the 3.2 miles of project limits with 40 total MTA bus stops, eastbound and westbound.
Only one lane will be under construction at a time.
Milling and repaving work will initially move eastbound towards Guilford Avenue from Hilton Parkway.
Milling and repaving work is anticipated to start westbound towards Hilton Street from Guilford Avenue on, or around, September 2nd.
Milling and repaving work is anticipated to be finished by September 11th.
Bus lane painting work is anticipated to start on, or about, September 14th.
Bus lane painting work is anticipated to be finished by September 30th.
- 29: MONDAWMIN - BROOKLYN
- 53: STATE CENTER - TOWSON
- 79: MONDAWMIN - CMS
- 80: DOWNTOWN - ROGERS AVE METRO STATION
- 85: PENN-NORTH - MILFORD MILL
- CityLink GOLD: WALBROOK JUNCTION - CANTON
- CityLink GREEN: DOWNTOWN - TOWSON
- CityLink YELLOW: MONDAWMIN - UMBC/PATAPSCO