Mobility All Access
MDOT MTA Mobility has expanded its service to customers with Mobility All Access, an online desktop and mobile phone software application that significantly enhances previous online services like ride-bookings, lookups and trip cancellations . Mobility All Access replaces PassWeb, the prior application that had been used to book mobility trips, and expands its capabilities to smart phones as well.
Online Access, Made Even Better On Your Smartphone
In addition to the enhanced features you'll enjoy on the desktop version of Mobility All Access, the mobile phone app lets you take advantage of additional helpful features like vehicle-locating, where's my ride, estimated time of arrival, push notifications, GPS functionality and more. Now you can schedule your ride anytime, anywhere you're thinking about it
Mobility All Access has been designed to make it simple to use a desktop browser, mobile phone or tablet to access all online functions, without the need to speak with a reservationist. Riders also have the ability to review or edit their personal profile information.
Specific features include capabilities for users to:
- Book, cancel and confirm trips
- Display subscription, casual or “demand” trips
- Confirm and cancel bookings
- View trips by week, month, past or future
- View trip details, including date, time, origin/destination addresses, and status of trip (scheduled, unscheduled, no-show, and cancelled)
- Update travel plans, review subscriptions and cancel trips
- View and edit personal profile information including MDOT MTA addresses, contact information, payment histories
- View vehicle location, as well as pick-up and drop-off location on a Google map
- Display vehicle details (vehicle number) and location
- View the estimated drop-off time for your current trip up to the completed drop-off location
- Receive Push Notifications
Both the mobile app and desktop versions are fully accessible and focus on ease of use. They are screen-reader friendly and WCAG 2.0 AA (ADA) compliant.
It's Easy To Get Started
The free and easy-to-use interface and step-by-step instructions are designed to make Mobility All Access as convenient to use as possible.
- Smartphone users, click on the app store image above to download the Mobility All Access mobile app for your Apple or Android device.
- If you're on a desktop computer or tablet, visit https://mobility.mta.maryland.gov to get started.
Once you’re in the application, enter your client identification number. If you’ve already created your own Mobility Direct password, use that. Otherwise, your default password is your birthday. For example, if your birthday is May 2, 1971, your password would be 05021971.
It's Part Of Our Commitment To Equitable Treatment For All Riders
The development of Mobility All Access is an outgrowth of the MDOT MTA strategic plan, Rebuilding Better: Committed to an Equitable Transit Future, which is the agency's commitment to equitable treatment for all riders. By eliminating the need (in most cases) for MobilityLink users to speak with a reservationist for each trip, MDOT MTA has maximized convenience for the booking process. And the GPS function on the mobile phone version of the app makes it possible for all MobilityLink users to enjoy up-to-the minute arrival information every time they use the service.
Have Questions Or Need Help?
MDOT MTA's Mobility staff is here to assist. Email the team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Customer Care at 410-764-8181, option 8.